Adult Bereavement Resources
In collaboration with our community partners, The Parmenter Foundation offers inspirational and educational resources intended to provide hope and healing for adults who are grieving. Please check back periodically, as new and relevant articles/videos are added on a regular basis.
GRIEF IN THE WORKPLACE
- Grief recovery after a substance passing: sadod.org, learn2cope.org
- Suicide Loss Survivors: https://samaritanshope.org
- Support for those who have lost a child: https://www.compassionatefriends.org
- Virtual group for 20- and 30-somethings who have experienced a loss: https://www.thedinnerparty.org
- For college students who are grieving: healgrief.org
- How to Help a Grieving Friend (Megan Devine and Refuge in Grief): video
- Candid conversation about grief. Beginners welcome: modernloss.com
- Bereavement support coach: CoachRev.com
Please note that The Parmenter Foundation, Inc. does not own, operate, or manage any of the organizations listed as resources on this web site, or derive any revenues from referrals. It is important for users to independently evaluate whether these resources are appropriate for their families.