The Parmenter Foundation provides hope and support for MetroWest community members of all ages in need of compassionate end-of-life care or bereavement support. We award grant funding to nonprofit organizations that deliver high-quality programs within our focus areas, and we develop and offer inspirational and educational resources to help our neighbors navigate through the challenging grief process. The Parmenter Foundation is committed to helping families cope, heal and build resilience.
- Legacy of Care & Compassion - With more than 70-years of experience in end-of-life healthcare and hospice as well as 20-years of children’s bereavement experience, we have a long-standing reputation for care and compassion.
- Commitment to Innovation – We are dedicated to supporting nonprofit organizations that provide high-quality, innovative end-of-life and family bereavement programs.
- Impact-Driven – We exclusively fund programs that provide meaningful impact during the end-of-life and/or grieving process.
- Accountability – We ensure that our grantees provide high quality programs and services that effectively reach our neighbors.
- Support for Volunteerism – We value the important and necessary role of volunteers, without whom our grantees would be unable to provide their quality compassionate end-of-life care and bereavement services. We strive to inspire our neighbors to help and “give back” to our community.
- Fiscal Responsibility - The Parmenter Foundation was bequeathed with an endowment that has grown through a commitment to stewardship and fiscal responsibility. We ensure that 100% of donations we receive are allocated directly to programs in our community.
- Partnership – We are committed to working with all community stakeholders to create or enhance programs that support compassionate end-of-life care and/or that provide tools for families coping with grief.
- Community Welfare – We promote resiliency, hope, and healing to help build a stronger community.
Be inspired. Join our journey. By supporting The Parmenter Foundation, you become part of a greater effort to provide extensive resources that are critical to improving the lives of your neighbors in need.